What do you need?
- Healthy report-card for MDAS
- New MDAS committees for community input
- 'Emergency Kits' for district kindergartens
- More >>
- Fri July 1 - Closing Date Mildura Indigenous Writers' Award
- Jul 3-10 NAIDOC WEEK - Get involved!
- Mon July 4 - NAIDOC Flag Raising Ceremonies. Mildura Swan Hill Kerang
- More >>
Get involved in your local NAIDOC Celebrations -
NAIDOC Week July 3-10
MDAS WINTER NEWSLETTER OUT NOW!
Mallee District Aboriginal Services is an organisation that has provided support, information and advice to Koori people and their families for more than 30 years.
With about 185 staff, we provide services for a potential client population of nearly 5000 people in Mildura, Swan Hill, Kerang and Robinvale.
This website is an initial point of contact for information, but direct and personal advice should be a priority. You can do this by contacting us by phone or email or by visiting any of our offices.
Our medical consultations and allied health services are bulk-billed, with no out-of-pocket expenses for Koori clients.
MDAS Opening Hours:
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Mallee District Aboriginal Services is building strong and culturally-proud communities for now, and investing in our next generation.
We are walking the lines between Koori culture and non-indigenous Australia and providing services and leadership to break cultural barriers that keep our races apart.