What do you need?
- Healthy report-card for MDAS
- New MDAS committees for community input
- 'Emergency Kits' for district kindergartens
- More >>
- Jul 3-10 NAIDOC WEEK - Get involved!
- Mon July 4 - NAIDOC Flag Raising Ceremonies. Mildura Swan Hill Kerang
- Tues July 5 NAIDOC Mildura DELWP Flag Raising and Brunch/SCHS Morning Tea
- More >>
Welcome to MDAS Health Services...
Mallee District Aboriginal Services is a leader in providing more than 50 proactive and positive programs aimed at improving the health outcomes and life expectancy of Koori people in the Mildura, Swan Hill and Kerang areas.
Our health services in Mildura, Swan Hill and Kerang provide a full range of medical, specialist and allied health services.
The staff at our sites include General Practitioners, Aboriginal Health Workers, nurses, a midwife and maternal and child health workers. There are also professionals in healthy lifestyles, mental health, drug and alcohol support and counselling.
Mallee District Aboriginal Services is a member of the Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (VACCHO) and has been accredited under the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) as a general practice since 2003. MDAS also works in partnership with other health organisations to provide access to the complete range of health services.
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
You can download the schedule of specialist and allied health sessions here.